Our client, a low cost carrier operating flights domestically and internationally has flown over 17 million passengers in Australia since 2007! Currently employing a team of over 1100 staff, the opportunities are endless!
Due to a change in the way our client processes customer refunds, we are seeking a Finance Officer to commence asap!.
Working full time hours, 8am - 4pm across a 7 day roster (including weekends), you will work a 9 day fortnight to take on the following duties:
- Maintain financial and administrative services with regards to refunds
- Process customer refunds using Poli and Paypal
- Some reconciliation as required
- Liaise with the customer care team regarding customer refunds
The successful candidate will undertake training in the skill set specific to Finance.
To be considered, you will have the following:
- Strong financial skills - experience in finance, payroll, AP or AR
- High attention to detail and analytical skills
- Intermediate to Advanced Excel skills
- Previous experience using Skyspeed preferable but not essential
- Good problem solving skills
This is a 6 month contract role at a salary of $54,000+Super (pro rate) with the view of extension if required. This role is located at Melbourne Airport. Candidates must hold permanent residency. Apply by clicking on the "Apply now" button. For any ADDITIONAL QUESTION ONLY, call Sandra at HOBAN on 9325 3200.