The role will involve ensuring appropriate and timely assessment of the risks and controls in place across the banking business, assisting the business in meeting its objectives and stakeholder obligations.
Based in Melbourne with reporting lines in Australia and Singapore along with team interactions in Hong Kong, London and Malaysia to provide insight, expertise and audit delivery
- Accountability for managing small teams, reporting of findings, messaging to the business, and contributing more broadly to the internal audit strategy.
- Maintaining effective working relationships with senior business leaders and risk executives.
- Providing deep technical product skills and a strategic and whole of business perspective in order to target Internal Audit efforts into higher risk areas and achievement of outcomes that add value to the business.
- Senior audit/risk management/product control experience with product knowledge in the fixed income space (CDS, IRS, FX, Commodities) or straight Big4 experience having audited global investment banking businesses
- Ability to lead, inspire and influence a range of stakeholders across the business with emphasis on senior stakeholder management
- Experience in a global and regional investment bank trading businesses will be preferred
- Collaborative approach looking for ways to enhance current process and procedures
- Ability to understand key risks and make time critical decisions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as excellent listening and interpreting skills.
Allegis Group Limited and Aston Carter Limited operate Employment Businesses and Agencies and are companies within the Allegis Group Inc. group of companies, the fourth largest staffing company in the world, (collectively referred to as the "Allegis Group"). TEKsystems and Aerotek are divisions of Allegis Group Limited. Applicant data will be treated in accordance with the Allegis Group's Privacy Notice ). By submitting personal data to any company or division within the Allegis Group, the applicant is providing explicit consent to the use of such data by the Allegis Group and to the transfer of such data to and from the Allegis Group companies within the UK, Europe and outside the European Economic Area in connection with the fulfilment of the applicant's voluntary requests, and the fulfilment of other job opportunities that match the applicant's profile, and confirms that they may be contacted about such job opportunities.