Are you a highly motivated and hard working IT Contract Manager?
This role will focus on technology contracts.
Your experience working in a commercial environment will be highly regarded, along with:
- Strong oral and highly developed written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability and/or experience in managing complex contracts (particularly related to software), procurement activities and vendor management
- Proactively perform commercial management of strategic contracts or groups of operational contracts through an account management view (including SoWs) with the purpose of maximizing financial and operational performance while minimizing risk
- Ability to work in a dynamic team environment where priorities may change
- Display initiative in completing tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Ensuring contracts are performed in accordance with contract requirements (contract compliance)
- Risks are managed and benefits are realized throughout the contract
- Contract administration which is the management of a hard and/or soft copy contracts and its related documents including negotiating, documenting and agreeing any changes that may arise during its implementation or ongoing management
- Commercial Contract Managers also perform sourcing activities in accordance with the Sourcing Process
- Provide an update on the status of strategic or key contracts as to their performance, benefit realization and any key issues or risks on a regular basis
- Ensure that all contract documentation is appropriately signed off and copies are filed in line with procedures.
- Manage the negotiation of all contract variations and statements of work in line with the procurement policy
This is a long duration contract in Melbourne CBD. You will have previous IT Contracts Managerial experience in order to be shortlisted.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200163030.