Are you a highly motivated and hard working Contract Administrator?
The Role: Key Tasks
- Administration of all aspects of all jobs including progress claim and variation submission
- Develop a thorough knowledge of contracts and related rights and obligations, especially with respect to Time and Cost
- Manage, develop and coordinate claims including Variations, Change Price Requests, Urgent Change Orders, Delay Costs and similar items under the direction of the Contracts Manager
- Provide support to project teams in the management and administration of subcontracts
- Comply with all applicable health, safety and environmental laws, regulations and statutory obligations at all times
The key competencies we're looking for in this position are:
- Thorough understanding of architectural drawings/plans and extract necessary information for proposal submission
- Experience as a Contract Administrator in the Health(or related) industry.
- A solid understanding of Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Proactivity and tenacity to follow issues through to conclusion
- High level interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Estimating Experience
- SAP ARIBA Software Experience is highly preferred.
This is a short duration contract in Melbourne CBD. You will have previous relevant experience in order to be shortlisted.
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200164385.