Our client is seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist to join their busy down to earth team. Based in beautiful corporate offices within the heart of the city centre, this role would be perfect for anyone who thrives on a fast-paced atmosphere and enjoys greeting both client and customers on a daily basis.
The main duties will include but are not limited to:
- Answering calls in a professional manner
- Maintaining meeting rooms
- Administrative duties including photocopying, faxing, responding to emails and post
- Meeting and greeting clients and customers confidently
- Preparing and modifying documents for meetings, seminars and conferences
The ideal candidate will have the below skills:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Demonstrated advanced Microsoft Office proficiencies
- Polished and professional appearance
- A minimum of at least 2-3 working experience
- Enthusiastic worth ethic
- Excellent organisational and time management skills with the ability to work quickly
If you have the above skills and enjoys the pressure of meeting deadlines and a fast-paced corporate environment, please apply now. Alternatively, please call Amelia om (02) 9220 3400.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.