Are you great at solving business problems with data analytics?
Our client is in the automotive industry. They have a large national portfolio which is growing year on year. They pride themselves on state of the art technologies and advertising solutions which drives the success of their business. They are looking to draw on your leadership skills and digital analytic experience to drive integral projects looking at web analytics nationally in all facets of the business. You will use your commercial acumen to tell a story with the data and provide key insights for business success. This role sits within the Business Intelligence team.
To be successful in this role you will need a collaborative, consultative approach, demonstrated experience in working with large databases, data visualisation and excel in vibrant environments. You will have the autonomy to be self-sufficient and draw on your initiative to provide valuable data insights and solutions to the business.Highlights:
- Inner city location and close to public transport
- Progressive and flexible work culture
- Excellent team environment
- Career Growth
Experience and Qualifications
- Define and implement Web Analytics strategy across the business
- Manage and mentor existing web analysts team
- Implement Web Analytics tools and platform
- Act as an internal subject matter expert, yet consult effectively across-channels and different teams
- Provide web analytics training programs for the business
- Enable self-serve analysis throughout the organisation by developing effective tagging strategies
- Define web analytics reporting across the business Assist growth, marketing, product, UX support and multiple other teams with web analytics data analysis and reporting expertise
- Analyse datasets from various internal and 3rd party sources to draw actionable insights and solve business problems
- Stakeholder management when required
- Assist with the development of key metrics for tracking performance of the business
- Develop analysis, reports, and dashboards Identify and analyse funnel metrics by business verticals
You will get to be yourself and do meaningful work. This is an exciting opportunity for a Digital Analytics Lead. If this is you and you meet the above criteria APPLY NOW and then call Donna Bowen on 03 9020 1994 for a confidential conversation.
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics)
- Extensive experience with web analytics tools (preference in Google Analytics)
- Substantial experience in A/B tests
- Strong analytical skills, with experience solving ambiguous problems using data and providing practical business or marketing insights
- Fast learner Ability to achieve power-user status on software/tools quickly
- Excellent communication skills including strong presentation skills
- Extensive knowledge in tagging strategy implementation
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Proven experience leading web analytics projects from definition through interpretation and execution
- Our client is progressive and offers excellent career growth and well-being programs.