The business intelligence and analytics market are growing rapidly and there's no better time than now to gain yourself some more experience through a temporary assignment.
An opportunity to work in one of Australia's leading Comparison companies has come up. You'll be working in the Data and Analytics team within Insurance. Due to an increase in demand for business insights from the organisation, our client is looking for an entry - mid level Data Analyst, this is 6 weeks 3 temporary opportunity.
Skills and Experience:
- Knowledge and use of MDM tools such as Master Data Maestro or similar tool kits
- Experience querying and mining large complex data sets
- Strong understanding of data modelling concepts and techniques such as entity relationship diagrams, use case scenarios and sequence diagrams
- An ability to read and interpret ETL and other data process maps from a variety of systems
- Experience writing technical documents for data warehouse, data lake and/or information management initiatives
If you live near the Bayside area and have the skills to match what we are looking please apply through the online application. Feel free to call jane Simich (03) 86374404 for a confidential discussion.