Enjoy an excellent working environment and a strong team culture, working on site at our client, a well known Government department in Parramatta!
These are temporary assignments with the potential for longer term employment dependant on candidate performance and our client’s business requirements. The role involves a high level of customer contact, interpreting guidelines and information to callers, working to set procedures, updating data online as well as completing other administrative tasks as required.
If you are keen to join a professional team providing high quality customer service in a fast paced environment, and have a genuine interest in meeting the needs of customers, then you may be the right person for this position.
Training will be provided to support you in this exceptional role.
This is a part time role, 25 hours per week. You will be working 1pm-6pm Monday to Friday, training for the first two weeks will be 10am-3pm. There is no capacity for swapping or sharing shifts, 1-6pm will be your set shift.
This role will entail:
- Making calls on behalf of the Government Agencies to existing customers
- Taking inbound calls from existing customers
- Solving complex customer queries and issues
- Offering product advise and procedures
- Manage client relationships to create and maintain a positive impression of the Government agency
- Self-learning and development by appropriate participation in formal and informal training and development programs as required
- Undertaking data entry and data cleansing duties
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 6 months + call centre experience
- A customer focussed attitude that is conducive to delivering optimum customer service
- An excellent telephone manner and the ability to build rapport
- Ability to simultaneously talk, type and listen
- Ability to problem solve and deal with complex enquiries
- Good computer literacy and intermediate keyboard skills
- Willingness to work in a busy, highly structured and challenging environment
- Ability to work within a team
Please note that interviews will be held this week. If you wish to apply for this position, please submit your resume by clicking the “Apply Now” button.
ONLY AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS AND PERMANENT RESIDENTS THAT HAVE LIVED IN AUSTRALIA FOR 5+ YEARS NEED APPLY.
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY.