We are looking for Business Analysts for a Federal Government agency in their Melbourne office. This is a long term project position with excellent career opportunities and company benefits that you will be envied for.
You will be involved in strategic analysis and some of the key accountabilities will include;
- Contribute to the development of strategic documents to support Executives in making planning and investment decisions
- Provide expert advice and analysis support for AgileCraft and Jira Service Desk and/or process design
- Identify problems and assess their significance in the development of web based applications, tools and process automation that support the achievement of business outcomes
- Consult and share information with clients, technical staff, management and others; share own expertise, guide and mentor less experienced employees and work collaboratively to achieve business outcomes
- Using AgileCraft and Jira Service Desk, recognise and seek to resolve issues impacting on database designs, application and database performance and make recommendations for solutions that meet operational needs regarding development of a Capacity Management and Forecasting Framework, and deliver on improvements
- Lead the investigation of systems resource usage in various environments using performance testing and tuning methodologies, and apply audit and forecasting methodologies to the analysis to ensure minimal impact on business operations
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to analyse and understand system requirements and leverage expertise to solve complex problems
- Lead user research activities, including testing phases to support quality assurance measures for the solution design
- Understand and operate within the governance policies when undertaking project work in the identification and development of ideas to improve systems and/or processes
- Manage a range of systems performance enhancements and be responsible for meeting service level targets.
As an experienced specialist within your industry, you will possess the following skills and attributes;
- Analytical and problem solving ability, including the ability to understand different perspectives, identify synergies and potential issues, and suggest innovative solutions
- Strategic Investment Analysis
- Intelligence or Risk Management
- Economic analysis
- Social research
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal
- Engage with a wide range of stakeholders internally and externally
- Deliver within tight timeframes
- Ability to assimilate information quickly
Please call Tina Smith on (03) 9203 4900 for more information or click "apply now" to be considered for this rare opportunity.