Great opportunity for a retail savvy eCommerce consultant to join an established Global company based in Melbourne
This global organisation are looking for an outstanding eCommerce consultant to advise and guide numerous retail clients. They are a tier one consultancy specialising in eCommerce and analytics.
- Strategic planning to increase market growth, enhance marketing programs and improve profitability.
- Creates performance metrics to measure success and conducts analysis to determine effectiveness, implementing change where needed based on the data
- Consult with internal stakeholders and advise on comprehensive eCommerce initiatives aimed at driving online sales.
- Works with national and regional marketing teams to implement digital marketing strategies which include segmentation, product selection, testing, delivery, and analysis
- Leverage metrics to prepare reports for management on online sales performance, marking efforts including ROI.
- 5 Years of experience driving sales through digital channels
- Extensive experience in retail
- Knowledge of Optimisation and an analytical mindset
- Effective project and time management skills, with the ability to balance multiple projects simultaneously
- Demonstrated ability to quickly grasp different technologies and overcome technical issues
- Proven success managing relationships with external vendors
- Ability to work on tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment
- Have experience and insight from working in the multichannel teams of major retailers
Apply today if this is the role for you!
Paxus Digital Talent
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200163580.