Our client, New Zealand's leading provider of online courses is opening a BRAND NEW Division her in Melbourne!
Based in Richmond, working alongside a driven team of developers and tutors, our client is committed to providing exceptional online courses and personal tutor support. They offer a range of specialist courses to improve job performance. They focus on mentoring, inspiring and supporting people through their careers.
As a Course Advisor you will:
- Engage with potential students providing course information
- Secure course placement for suitable students
- Participate in marketing events
- Promote courses to the general public
- Follow up on leads
- General office duties as required
Working in a small team of two, your drive, passion and desire to succeed will see you quickly reap commission rewards!
The ideal candidate will:
- Come from a background in Education (beneficial but not mandatory)
- Demonstrate previous experience in a customer service role, call centre - inbound or outbound
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to build rapport quickly
This role is working full time.
Apply now! Interviews commence immediately. Apply by clicking on the "Apply NOW" button. For additional questions ONLY, call Kamila at HOBAN on 9203 4900.