We are currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity for a Student Adviser to join one of the world's leading providers of lifelong education, based in their Sydney CBD offices.
Due to growth within the business, there is an excellent opportunity for a Student Advisor to join the team. You will be based on the post graduate team and will be required to bring together high level critical thinking and strong customer service experience.
You will primarily be responsible for retaining and building the allocated student base, focusing on providing inbound and outbound customer service and advice to students on higher education qualifications and their personal studies. You will also be required to achieve student retention, re-enrolment and referral targets through proactive sales and service initiatives.
Duties will include:
- Providing excellent customer service, advice, guidance, and support to students regarding products, services, and procedures
- Responding to inbound student enquiries visa phone, email, online and in person, within defined timeframes
- Be a driving force of continuous improvement within the business
- Building strong relationships with existing and new students to build lifelong partnerships
- Proactively recognising customer needs and identifying appropriate solutions
- Participating in outbound call initiatives to students as scheduled
- Attending and participating in student events as and when required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to liaise with people from diverse backgrounds and cultures
- Degree qualified
- Experience in customer service, sales, and/or an education environment
- Relationship management and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Intermediate knowledge of MS products
- Problem solving skills
- Knowledge of the finance or education industry is highly desirable
- Results driven, highly motivated and enjoy thinking outside the box
You will be working for an organisation who are passionate about helping students reach their goals through quality education. You will thrive in a rewarding work environment that is student focused, dynamic, and innovative.
If this sounds like the role you have been looking for in your next career move, please apply today with a Word copy of your resume for immediate consideration.
Please submit your resume as a Word version only. PDFs will not be accepted.