My client is seeking Senior Compliance Coordinator with a minimum of 5 year's experience within Education. Knowledge and understanding of DEEWR, NEAS, ASQA, TEQSA, CRICOS, ESOS Act 2000 and other regulatory and governing standards, including but not limited to legislations, regulations, statutes, codes, policies, procedures, rules, and directives is essential.
This exciting 14-15 month contract will give the ideal candidate an opportunity to work autonomously within a challenging and fast paced environment.
Requirements, skills and knowledge within this contract are as follows :-
- Monitor academic progress of international students
- Conduct annual audits of university operations to ensure legislative and regulatory compliance
- Update knowledge management with new policy interpretations and advice
- Maintain contacts with relevant accrediting bodies such as DEEWR, NEAS and ASQA and TEQSA
- Draft policies in response to changes in regulatory requirements
- Implement new university policy as required in relation to regulatory changes
- Provide advice to university management in relation to compliance matters
- Administer Australia Awards program
- Maintain the University's four CRICOS registrations
- Liaise with Tertiary Admissions Centres (TACs) to ensure accurate course information and availability information is provided to international students undertaking an Australian Year 12 qualification
- Maintain up to date course information for admissions, marketing and online information
- Supervision of Administrative Officer (Compliance)
- Assess applicant genuineness under the Simplified Student Visa Framework
- Completion of bachelor degree and extensive experience or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training
- Demonstrated capacity to write complex policy and procedure documents in a clear and concise manner using appropriate computer applications.
- Demonstrated understanding of the legislative and regulatory requirements in the provision of educational services to International Students in the Australian higher education sector
- Demonstrate commitment to cultural diversity and ethical practice principles, and demonstrate knowledge of equal employment opportunity and workplace health and safety, appropriate to the level of the appointment.
This great opportunity will suit someone who is proactive, hardworking, and self-motivated. You will be responsible in ensuring all new changes within the industry are implemented and maintained successfully both accurately and efficiently.