Due to significant increases in funding for Rail Infrastructure development & upgrades, several of our clients have been successful in securing work on a number of iconic Rail infrastructure projects in Victoria and also nationally and internationally, with multiple major works scheduled to commence in 2016/17.
If you are an established & experienced Rail Engineering professional with demonstrated experience on significant passenger rail projects across Australia, New Zealand, Asia and Europe, and you are keen to take on a new challenge and secure your future, we want to hear from you!!!
We are currently seeking expressions of interest from talented individuals in the following disciplines. Positions:
- Principal Signaling Engineer, 15+ years
- Senior Signaling Engineer, - 10+ years
- Signaling Engineer, - 5+ years
- Senior Systems Engineer, 10+ years
- Senior Overhead Wiring Engineer, - 10+ years
- Overhead Wiring Engineer,- 5+ years
- Principal Electrical Engineer -Traction, 15+ years
- Electrical Engineer -Traction, - 5+ years
- Senior Track & Civil Engineer - 10+ years
- Track & Civil Engineer - 5+ years
- Melbourne - Metro Tunnel
- Melbourne - Level Crossing Removals
- Sydney - Metro
- North Connex
- West Connex
- Sydney - Light Rail
- Parramatta Light Rail
- Canberra - Light Rail
- Singapore to Malaysia - High Speed Rail
- Auckland - City Rail Link
- Recognised tertiary qualifications in relevant discipline
- A broad range of technical skills in the field of rail engineering consultancy
- A proven track record in working on multidisciplinary rail projects
- Ability to provide high quality engineering consultancy services to the rail industry.
- Expertise in stakeholder engagement, consultation & management
- Membership of relevant professional peer bodies
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes & guidelines
- Ability to communicate at all levels in both technical and non-technical environments
- An appreciation of project costs and maintaining work within project budgets.
Liaise and develop sound relationships with colleagues, clients, industry networks, government agencies, sub-consultants and external stakeholders. Provide technical design input generating innovative and cost-effective solutions for clients.Please Note:
*Only applicants with full rights to live/work in Australia can be considered.
*Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To register your interest to be considered for upcoming Rail Engineering employment opportunities please click the "APPLY'
link and forward your CV & Cover Letter directly to
HORNER - Engineering & Construction