Our client is an Australian owned and operated company with a range of expertise spanning the entire building project's life cycle. Since establishment in 1994, they have built a enviable track record of success across all Australian States and Territories.
There is currently a great opportunity for a Melbourne based & experienced Senior Electrical Engineer - Building Services
to lead and deliver projects and electrical services across a variety of scopes. A diverse, friendly and passionate team, delivering exceptional outcomes for their business partners.Duties & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of return briefs and other project requirements documentation
- Timely completion of electrical design and documentation
- Project Manager responsible for overall project delivery
- Develop new valued and trusted relationships with clients, project managers, architects & interior designers
- Utilise client relationships to understand business and project aspirations
- Generate new business for the consultancy
To succeed in this role you will need the following knowledge, skills & experience:
" An attractive salary package commensurate with experience will be on offer to the successful applicant"
- Tertiary qualification in Electrical Engineering
- Demonstrable Project Management ability, including responsibility for overall project delivery
- Be comfortable communicating with clients.
- 5+ years relevant professional experience
- Demonstrate ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
- Ability to lead and work as part of a team
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Please Note:
* Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
* Only candidates with full rights to live/work in Australia will be considered
To be considered for this opportunity please click the "APPLY'
link and forward your CV & Cover Letter directly to HORNER - Engineering & Construction.HORNER - Engineering & Construction, specialises in partnering with company's and candidates to facilitate the supply of mid-senior level technical/professionals (both permanent staff & contractors) to a broad range of positions and disciplines across the technical spectrum, with a particular focus on supporting Engineering, Infrastructure, Resources & Construction projects on a national and international basis.