This is a great opportunity for a Foreman/Site Supervisor to join a forward thinking, rapidly growing Demolition Contractor that has been established for well over 30 years.
You will be working on some challenging projects around the Sydney Metro area including high-rise commercial and industrial work with values up to $150 million.
Reporting to the Project Manager, your roles and responsibilities will include;
- Liaise with Project Managers and clients to ensure projects run to schedule and budget
- Managing plant and labour inside and manage sub-contractors
- Supervise and coordinate site production activities
- Manage, engage and lead the construction team
- Ensure safety and environmental compliance
- Manage accident and emergency procedures and report and incidences to the PM
The main requirement for this position is a previous experience in a similar role within a contractor environment. Other requirements include;
- Worked on a high-rise demolition and civil projects for a minimum of (3) years in NSW
- Unrestricted Demolition Licence
- Have good understanding of OHS procedures
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Strong problem solving skills and a high level of initiative.
***PLEASE ONLY APPLY IF YOU HAVE LOCAL EXPERIENCE***
- Flexible working conditions
- Supportive working environment
- Very competitive salary - dependent upon experience
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Civil Contractors Federation (CCF). Design & Construct always acts in accordance with their Code for Professional Conduct.
Identity and residency checks will be performed to verify work entitlements in Australia.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that we currently have available please contact Lee Sharratt in confidence on 02 9955 2299
To view all of Design & Construct's current opportunities please visit our website www.designandconstruct.com.au