Our client is a leading agricultural asset manager with extensive farmland assets nationally and a proud history within the Australian agribusiness sector. They are seeking a General Manager to join their leadership team and to drive business and investment opportunities which complement their existing operations.
Reporting directly to the CEO, the General Manager will oversee a portfolio of properties across a broad geographic region. They will proactively manage and work with the regionally based management teams, and other functions within the business, from both a day-to-day asset management and investment management perspective to optimise the overall business performance. Additionally, they will be attuned to market knowledge and opportunities that arise across these areas, and provide leadership within the business for any direct operations and new strategies/portfolios which the business may be involved in.
To be considered for this opportunity you will ideally have a proven track record in:
- Institutional agribusiness investment and/or asset management
- Deal due diligence and transaction structuring, negotiations and regulatory compliance
- Strategic thinking and financial acumen, with strong financial modelling skills Identifying and analysing business opportunities and the associated risks
- Relationship management and the ability to effectively communicate via report writing
- Strong people leadership skills within a high performing and accountable team culture.
This role provides excellent career development opportunities for an experienced professional looking to progress their career within corporate agriculture. To enquire further, please phone David Compton on 02 9006 1214 or Mick Hay on 07 3878 3411. To apply, visit www.rimfireresources.com.au