Hoban Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Design Analyst to work within a large Government department for up to six months.
- Experience working across quantitative and qualitative methods to gather and synthesise information.
- Experience working with unmoderated tools and software to deliver research (e.g. Qualtrics, Loop11, Hotjar, User Zoom).
- Experience working with Python to analyse large data sets.
- A strong understanding of User Experience design and usability.
- Ability to provide insights to a cross-functional team to enable the design of successful, user focussed services.
- Ability to collect and analyse user behaviour through Google Analytics, online experiments (A/B testing), benchmark studies and surveys.
- Use a range of service design skills to unpack the user experience – including the ability to develop user journey maps, empathy maps, service blueprints and roadmaps.
- Proven ability to quickly become proficient in new frameworks and codebases.
- Strong knowledge of web accessibility issues.
- Strong awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Directly, or with a colleague, create digital prototypes in code.
- Demonstrated experience using a wide range of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite and Sketch.
- Proven ability to communicate complex information, data and messages using a visual medium.
- Proven experience successfully working in an Agile Scrum methodology.
- Strong knowledge of the Digital Transformation Agency’s (DTA) ‘Digital Service Standard’.
- An ego-free, team player who can take and give clear feedback.
If this sounds like you, please click “apply now” to submit your application. If you have any questions at all, please contact Kahlia Gilbert-Davis on 6108 3800.