- An intimate understanding of responsive design techniques and exposure to adaptive design fundamentals and mobile first principles
- Demonstrated experience using a range of content-management frameworks/systems including Drupal, Wordpress and Ektron
- Strong understanding of User Experience design and usability
- Strong awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues
- Strong awareness of web accessibility issues
- Examples of projects including access to code samples (Github preferably)
- Demonstrated communication and project management skills, with experience working directly with clients
- Demonstrated experience using a wide range of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe Creative Suite, inVision and Sketch.
- An ego-free, team player who can take and give clear feedback and enjoys coaching/helping others
- Experience working in an agile methodology is highly desirable
- Experience in multiple backend languages (e.g. Python, Ruby, Java, C#, PHP) is desirable
- Strong knowledge of the Digital Transformation Agency’s (DTA) ‘Digital Service Standard’
If this sounds like you, please click “apply now” to submit your application. If you have any questions at all, please contact Kahlia Gilbert-Davis on 6108 3800.