Exciting opportunity for an experienced Web Architect to join a highly regarded digital services agency. Working as part of a talented, multi - disciplinary digital team you will be building world class government digital services using modern open source tools and frameworks (Ruby, Python, Java)
Skills and experience required:
- Excellent development skills in one or more of Ruby, Python, Golang, Java
- Familiarity with one or more web frameworks such as Rails, Django
- Experience building and running easy-to-use and reliable REST microservices with clearly defined usage contracts that users love
- Experience working in and contributing to open source projects and culture an enormous plus (contributions beyond code are highly valued).
- Strong experience working in agile environments
- Research and weigh up competing technology choices and make informed decisions based on user needs, with a preference for open source technology
This is a great opportunity for a passionate Web Architect/Technical Lead to join a fabulous Digital team and demonstrate their Open source tools expertise.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Sara Latham on 02 9464 5507. Please quote our job reference number: 200164347.