Your browser does not support iframes.
Project based role with a NSW Government body.
This pivotal position is responsible for managing the corporate/project teams to develop, deliver, monitor and evaluate a corporate engagement and relations plan, to achieve corporate stakeholder outcomes, and support achievement of organisational objectives.
You will be responsible for;
• Leading and overseeing all aspects of corporate engagement and relations across a portfolio of complex stakeholders, including preparing business cases and plans, establishing appropriate governance, identifying, allocating and managing resources, and meeting reporting requirements, to ensure outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and in line with the LaHC project management
• Developing and implementing strategies and tools for the continuous monitoring and evaluation of corporate stakeholder engagement and relations, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, and impact and quality measures, to identify and address issues and assess progress and overall effectiveness
• Leading and managing corporate engagement and relations staff, including external resource support, to deliver all key corporate/s milestones and outcomes
• Managing stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to ensure stakeholders are engaged throughout and deliverables are met
• Providing expert advice and information to stakeholders on emerging corporate issues and present recommendations to support delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other priorities
As the successful candidate you will have:
* Extensive experience in a similar position
* Relevant business qualifications
* Exceptional communication skills
* Ideally experience working within a Government organisation or framework
Want to know more? To apply online please click the "APPLY NOW" button below or by email: email@example.com quoting reference number JL13140. Please ensure that all documents are in WORD format. Alternatively, call Jason Lemmon on 02 9983 1599 for a confidential discussion.