Your browser does not support iframes.
Project based role with a NSW Government body.
This pivotal roles manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of project stakeholder initiatives to achieve outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives. You will be responsible for;
• Providing a range of project management and support services, including preparation of reports and briefs, coordinating resources, maintaining project documentation and implementing and monitoring plans, to ensure corporate outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope, in line with established LaHC project management
• Preparing and maintaining documentation for reporting, monitoring and evaluation purposes to ensure accessibility of quality information and contribute to the achievement of corporate outcomes
• Communicating with key stakeholders and coordinate working groups, committees and consultations to facilitate exchange of information and support activity completion in line with plans
• Sourcing, collating and compiling data and information to identify emerging issues and track and report on progress against established milestones and deliverables
• Undertaking research and analysis, identifying trends and preparing briefs, to support informed decision-making and planning As the successful candidate you will have:
* Extensive experience in a similar position
* Relevant business qualifications
* Exceptional communication skills
* Ideally experience working within a Government organisation or framework
Want to know more? To apply online please click the "APPLY NOW" button below or by email: email@example.com quoting reference number JL13142. Please ensure that all documents are in WORD format. Alternatively, call Jason Lemmon on 02 9983 1599 for a confidential discussion.