Your browser does not support iframes.
Project based role with a NSW Government body.
These pivotal roles manages and coordinates the development, implementation and evaluation of project stakeholder initiatives to achieve outcomes and support the achievement of organisational objectives. You will be responsible for;
• Managing and overseeing all aspects of project stakeholder engagement and relations planning, development and implementation for a range of initiatives, including developing plans, coordinating resources, managing budgets, meeting reporting requirements, and supporting project-related activities, to ensure outcomes are achieved on time, on budget, to quality standards and within agreed scope in line with established LaHC project management
• Establishing and maintaining stakeholder relationships through effective communication, negotiation and issues management to engage stakeholders and ensure project deliverables are met
• Monitoring and evaluating all aspects of stakeholder engagement and relations implementation, including risk and contingency management, benefits realisation, impacts and quality measures, to identify and address issues, assess project progress and effectiveness, and achieve project outcomes
• Providing advice and information to stakeholders on emerging project issues and to support project development and delivery in line with established plans, budgets, timeframes, policy objectives and other project and priorities
As the successful candidate you will have:
* Extensive experience in a similar position
* Relevant business qualifications
* Exceptional communication skills
* Ideally experience working within a Government organisation or framework
Want to know more? To apply online please click the "APPLY NOW" button below or by email: email@example.com quoting reference number JL13141. Please ensure that all documents are in WORD format. Alternatively, call Jason Lemmon on 02 9983 1599 for a confidential discussion.