|Experienced OT required for Bowen Basin Mine. Fixed term 6 month contract position on a 5:2 DIDO roster.
Rolleston Coal is currently searching for a Site Registered Nurse / OT with Mining experience, reporting to the HST Manager, this is a fixed term contract position on a 5:2 DIDO roster.
Key accountabilities for this role would include:
- Facilitate Injury Management and CBMs including liaising with other health professionals, supporting injured workers, administering and monitoring Return to Work Plans that enhance workers ability to return to full capacity in the most effective manner;
- Provide guidance, to all personnel on effective Health & Wellbeing practices;
- Ensure ongoing compliance of all safety systems;
- Support timely Injury Incident Investigations, and associated reporting;
- Resolve conflicts in a straight-forward manner that benefits all stakeholders.
To be successful in this role, you will require:
- A Bachelors Degree in Nursing and AHPRA Registration;
- A minimum of 5 years Nursing experience (Emergency Department and/or remote area Nursing);
- Experience within the mining industry;
- Demonstrated experience providing medical treatment and emergency response within a remote location;
- A C Class Drivers License (Manual);
- Demonstrated IT Skills including medical database systems, safety systems and finance systems;
- An understanding of relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Standard 11 Induction
- Coal Board Medical
Immediate Start and Good Remuneration.
Accommodation & Meals supplied through the week - must vacate on weekends.
|Healthcare & Medical