We are seeking applicants with outstanding customer service skills who would like to interact with and nurture our client's highly valued travelling guests. In this role you will provide a highly polished degree of service and guest care in line with the airline's service promise and values.
As the first point of contact for guests, you can expect to perform a variety of duties :-
- Directing guests as they arrive at the airport
- Correctly checking in guests
- Re-booking of flights and handling flight disruptions and cancelations
- Helping special needs guests
To be considered for this role, you must :-
- Possess an outgoing, professional and vibrant personality
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills
- Have a high level of oral and written communication skills
- Maintain an impeccable standard of presentation
- Display a natural empathy with travelling passengers
- Demonstrate superior customer service, preferably from a premium company in the airline, hospitality or travel industry
- Possess your own reliable vehicle and have a current Driver's license
- Be available to work a rotating roster over 7 days on a casual/Part-time basis - approximately 15 - 20 hours per week.
POSITIONS COMMENCE Mid February 2017. ALL applicants MUST be flexible to work any hours between 04:30 - 21:30 hrs Monday to Sunday at Sydney Airport.
APPLICANTS MUST BE AUSTRALIAN RESIDENTS / CITIZENS.
If this sounds like the perfect job for you, please submit your resume by clicking the apply now button or email your resume to email@example.com.