About Crown:Crown offers some of Melbourne?s finest and most cosmopolitan dining, from premium restaurants with world-class cuisine to stylish, casual eateries. This dynamic, fast-paced work environment provides an incredible range of experiences under one roof.
About the Role:We have a great opportunity for motivated Kitchen Stewards to join our Crown Casual Staffing team. Crown Casual Staffing is our internal agency where you will get to experience working in a variety of kitchens. You will work with our internationally experienced Chefs and this could be a great step in the direction of starting your career with Crown.
As a Kitchen Steward your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Washing dishes, cutlery and heavy service equipment including large pots and pans
- Maintaining cleanliness and sanitising of all surfaces
- Cleaning the kitchen walls, benches and floors
- Taking out rubbish bins and assisting with deliveries
- Using various types of commercial dishwashers and cleaning chemicals
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using and cleaning a commercial dishwasher is a must
- Proven experience working in a fast paced, high volume commercial kitchen
- Ability to undertake repetitive tasks and work in a monotonous environment
- Previous cleaning experience in a commercial kitchen or similar environment
- Ability to multi-task in a high pressure environment
- Awareness of Occupational Health & Safety and food hygiene
- Good communication skills
- 24/7 availability
- Must have unrestricted working rights in Australia
How to Apply:Click APPLY now to submit your application via www.crowncareers.com.au.
- Free staff meals while on shift
- High quality uniforms, freshly laundered by Crown
- Discounts in Crown restaurants, hotels and retail outlets
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
Applications close:Tuesday 17th January 2017