A highly regarded University in the South Eastern suburbs of Melbourne who are committed to quality education, outstanding research and international engagement now have the opportunity for someone to join their front of house/reception on a 6 month contract. The main purpose of the position is to help the Universities Residential Services deliver services to thier clients.
Your main responsibilities will include but not be limited to;
Working in a small team dynamic we are looking for someone with:
- Experience working in a hotel environment
- Experience providing professional administrative support services in a busy office environment
- Well-developed communication skills, including the ability to draft documentation, interact with a diversity of colleagues and clients, and maintain confidentiality.
- An understanding of the complex issues and problems faced by University students aged 18 – 25 years.
- Demonstrated experience working in a tertiary residential communal environment.
- Well-developed organisational and time-management skills, including the ability to plan and organise work to meet priorities and deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
In return for your hard work and dedication you will be rewarded with a competitive salary, onsite parking, a fun and supportive work environment. If you are looking for a position with an organisation that truly looks after its employees look no further. Hit the 'APPLY NOW' button, or for a confidential conversation please contact Erin at HOBAN on 9554 4200.