Hotel Duty Manager
Crown Melbourne is home to three award winning world-class hotels. With over 1600 rooms they comprise of the largest amount of rooms available on one site in Australia. All of which offer luxurious standards and facilities with an impeccable standard of customer service and attention to detail.
In the role of Hotel Duty Manager at Crown Promenade you will be leading and guiding the front office team and ensuring a smooth and successful service experience throughout the Rooms Division Operations. As one of the key members in the Front Office Management team, you will need experience in conflict resolution, guest complaints and inner department management. This is a rare and exciting opportunity where your passion for the industry will incorporate into delivering and maintaining a positive work culture and providing a commitment to delivering and improving exceptional customer service standards.
- Extensive experience in front office operations in a management role
- Experience in developing, coaching & motivating a team
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills
- Ability to anticipate the needs of guests & promptly handle any complaints
- Exceptional presentation and grooming standards
- Demonstrated experience adhering to OH&S standards and maintaining a safe working environment for staff and guests
- Understanding of hotel property management systems (preferably OPERA).
What we offer you:
- Attractive salary package and career with an award-winning internationally renowned hotel
- To be a part of a passionate team of industry professionals and a brand you will be proud to work for
- Nationally accredited training opportunities and ability to develop a successful career with Crown.
If you want to be part of the experience that only Crown can offer and have the required skills and qualifications, please submit your resume and cover letter detailing your genuine interest in the role. We look forward to hearing from you.
Closing date for applications will be on Sunday 22nd January 2017