Crown Towers Villas
Part Time Opportunity
Crown Towers Melbourne provides a unique and luxurious experience to their guests. Recently claiming the title of 'Australia's Best Hotel' in the 2014 Luxury Travel Magazine's Gold List, Crown Towers is the epitome of world-class accommodation and is recognised for its exceptional service standards.
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Crown Towers Villas in the role of Room Attendant. This is a great opportunity for an experienced individual to join the well-established team and to contribute to the high level of standards that our Villas are known for. As a Room Attendant your role will include day to day turnover of rooms including linen changes, vacuuming, restocking of amenities and the overall maintenance and presentation of our rooms.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Previous Housekeeping experience in a premium, luxury Hotel
- Ability to adhere to strict timelines and working in a fast paced environment
- A strong focus on delivering exceptional customer service
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to personalise a service
- Great work ethic and experience working in team environment
- Ability to work a 7 day rotational roster including weekends and public holidays.
What we offer you:
- Ongoing support and training from your management team
- Attractive remuneration with a career working an award-winning internationally renowned hotel
- High quality uniforms, freshly laundered by Crown and ready for you before every shift
- Complimentary meals while on shift and other great benefits including discounted parking.
If you would like to take your career to a new level, then the experience at Crown Towers will be beyond compare. Please submit a current resume and cover letter detailing you r genuine interest in the role.
Closing date for applications will be on Sunday 22nd January 2017