Restaurant Manager Long Chim
World-renowned chef David Thompson's Long Chim Restaurant has arrived in Melbourne! Due to open mid-January we have an amazing opportunity for you to lead the Long Chim Team.
Located along the banks of the iconic Yarra River, Long Chim is set to offer the people of Melbourne a new, innovative and vibrant Thai dining experience. The markets of Thailand and the streets of Bangkok provide the origin forLong Chim'sfood.
We are looking for an ambitious, dedicated hospitality professional that possesses an energetic and enthusiastic personality and is committed to providing an outstanding experience to guests.
About the Role:
- Reporting to the Food & Beverage Manager, you will lead, motivate and manage a team of up to 30 staff
- Fast paced environment
- Full accountability of the Restaurant
- Responsible for rostering, training and onboarding of all staff
- Key focus on delivering exceptional customer service
Required skills & attributes:
- Demonstrated management experience
- Exceptional customer service background with the ability to create a high service cultureExceptional leadership skills with the ability to coach and mentor staff
- Experience with people management and performance review
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Understanding of food safety and occupational health and safety practices
What we offer you:
- The opportunity to work alongside some of the best in the industry
- On-going training and career development
- Uniform allowance and complimentary dry cleaning
- Recognition for your talents and contribution
- Free meal at work and other great benefits
- Easy access to public transport and discounted parking
If you feel this opportunity will compliment your career to date then click apply now or for more information please contact Amy Pettitt on + 613 9292 5163.
Applications close 23rd January 2017.