Your browser does not support iframes.
Our client is Government department in the Health sector based in North Sydney.
The organisational Development team has a number of key projects to deliver and is looking to engage further assistance form a skills OD officer.
This key role will require the skills of a seasoned campaigner with end to end project management skills.
You will be responsible for:
* Partnering with business units to identify and analyse organisational development needs and develop and implement tailored solutions to meet business requirements, including but not limited to workforce planning, performance development, career planning, strategic recruitment, succession planning, capability development, change and culture management, talent management and leadership development
• Supporting the implementation of capability development solutions to meet the Ministry of Health’s business needs
• Contributing to and supporting the development and implementation of a strategy and action plan to achieve sustained organisational culture reform within the NSW Ministry of Health
• Managing the project management cycle of organisational development and culture and human resource projects/activities, including developing project plans, identifying and coordinating resources, implementing actions and monitoring and evaluating to ensure project outcomes are achieved
• In consultation with Workforce Planning and Development, contribute to the planning, implementation and analysis of the whole of NSW Health Workplace Culture Survey and other whole of government initiatives on behalf of the NSW Ministry of Health
• Managing the Employee Recognition and Awards Programme to increase employee participation and engagement in the Ministry
• Providing high-level human resource, organisational development and culture advice in a complex and sensitive environment
• Liaise with key internal stakeholders and senior management to ensure that branches are working towards the implementation of agreed cultural reform and best practice human resources strategies
We are looking for someone with:
* Substantial organisational development experience
* Experience coaching and mentoring senior leaders in an organisation
* Project management experience
* Experience presenting to a large audience
* Strong communication skills
Want to know more? To apply online please click the "APPLY NOW" button below or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference number JL13134. Please ensure that all documents are in WORD format. Alternatively, call Jason Lemmon on 02 9983 1599 for a confidential discussion.