We currently have a number of exciting opportunities for a Junior Recruiter to work on some amazing projects within the graduate/vacation programs space!
End to End Recruitment Delivery
- Online application and Resume screening
- Facilitating of candidate Psychometric testing
- Assessing video interviews and provide relevant and constructive coaching and feedback enabling candidates to present themselves in the best light possible.
- Strategically selecting candidates to attend Assessment Centres and Final interviews.
- Ability to follow detailed procedures and compliance to processes
- Planning and facilitation of final interview days and Assessment Centres
- Completing all administrative tasks required at each stage of the process. Effective time management allowing for forward planning and preparation. Ensure up to date and accurate documentation of all recruitment or Program related data or information.
- Reference & compliance checking
- Attending careers fairs
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in a similar role (2+ years)
- Experience recruiting/support graduate programs
- Managing / supporting volume recruitment projects
- Experience in behavioural interviewing (highly desirable)
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Strong organisation skills / self starter / self driven
- Excellent communication skills, verbal, written and the ability to present/facilitate group sessions
- Experience in using recruitment management systems (CRM /Page Up / Montage) desirable
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200164394.