We have been engaged by our client to seek a switched on and dynamic Recruitment Specialist to work within a large complex environment for a well known brand.
Key accountabilities for this role are:
- Deliver on recruitment assignments through efficient, quality approaches to sourcing, screening and selection.
- Contribute to an environment and culture which supports and encourages a world class recruitment experience, service oriented, collaborative and flexible team
- Manage recruitment projects including delivery, resource coordination and reporting
- Provide thought leadership to their team to ensure alignment to the overall strategy
- Ensure process and policy are adhered to and assist with the quality review of programs of work so that they align to strategic objectives and quality assurance guidelines
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Recruitment operating model and processes and procedures
Who are you?
- End to end recruitment experience across both in-house and agency models
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Solving problems of moderate complexity
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships both internal and external
- Managing multiple projects / tasks of moderate complexity
- Identify and consult on business requirements
- Coaching and mentoring on process and policy
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ideally you would come from an engineering, construction, IT, Technical recruitment background.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Adam Fife on 02 94645855. Please quote our job reference number: 200164396.