Paxus' private sector organisation, a large global professional services company, is seeking to engage the services of a Midrange Developer working into a large Government Department.
Duration: Initial 6 month contract with further extension options
- Software System Engineer with experience designing and implementing Middleware solutions and Java Applications.
- Experience designing and developing integration solutions with IBM Websphere Message Broker, Oracle Service Bus 11g and Java.
- IBM Certifications: IBM SOA associate, IBM Websphere Message Broker v8 Solution Developer (2014). IBM System Administrator for Websphere Message Broker and Websphere MQ (advantageous).
- Experience implementing SOA patterns with Websphere Message Broker and Oracle Service Bus for optimal service orchestration. Proficient in ESQL, message maps, OSB message transformations and xquery.
- Practical experience integrating systems using communication protocols as: SOAP-WS, REST-WS, WSS, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, SFTP, TCP, JMS and MQ.
- Participation in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Service detection and selection, design integration interfaces (WSDL, XSD, XML) effort estimation and integration flows implementation, deployment, testing and maintenance.
- Knowledge of Software Development Methodologies such as SOMA, RUP and Agile (Scrum).
- Administration of Java Application Servers such as IBM Websphere and Oracle Weblogic Server. Certified Administrator of Message Broker Server and MQ Multiplatform (I/Series, Aix, Unix, Linux, Windows).
- Monitoring and testing of integration components. Effective communication to other teams to troubleshoot integration platform.
- Mentoring of the team; transfer and sharing of knowledge.
Please note that only AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS are eligible to apply for this role and a BASELINE SECURITY CLEARANCE is highly desirable.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nicole Folkard on 02 61519217. Please quote our job reference number: 200164383.