12 month contract until 31-12-2017
Federal Government Client
A Solution Architect is required to assist with the designing, planning and execution of the objectives of various projects and to support the ICT Technology Plan in order to meet program commitments and time frames associated with the Government Department's IT initiatives.
The incumbent will be required to:
Skills and Experience required:
- Produce high level end to end architecture and detailed design documentation;
- Collect, analyse and document information;
- Catalogue processes and information requirements and contribute to all artefacts produced by this project;
- Design processes and information structures and relationships against the new and future business model and capability model.
- Have worked on End to End Business Scenario Designs /High Level Architecture for at least two projects.
- User Experience
- Good knowledge of ASAP methodology.
- Functional and Technical knowledge in SAP components and modules
- SME for either of the domain areas of CRM / PSCD /SOCIAL/ERP/SRM.
- Exposure to HANA, Fiori, Hybris
- Demonstrated high level experience as a Solution Architect within large organisation (preferably with Federal Government organisations).
- Demonstrated ability to produce high level end to end architecture and detailed design documentation including End to End Business Scenario Designs /High Level Architecture for at least two projects.
Express your interest by applying online or call Haridini Simson to discuss further.To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200164356.