Paxus' government client is seeking an experience Communications Officer to join their team.
Duites will include:
- Intuitive thinking, adapting to a varying workload, switching easily between strategy-level thinking and daily routine tasks.
- Highly-organised, especially when dealing with multi-faceted tasks and have a clear and friendly communication style.
- Researching and writing reports and briefs to all levels of management.
- Monitoring and responding to enquiries regarding the program activities.
- Developing presentations and speaking notes for program manager.
- Working on a variety of communication tasks as required by the program.
- Working with minimal direction, while maintaining high productivity and quality in a small team environment.
- Consistently able to ensure delivery of outcomes and outputs, in an environment of managing potentially conflicting priorities.
- Experience and the ability to provide advice in strategic internal and external communication.
- Ability to write for a range of different audiences/channels including but not limited to reports, articles, marketing material, social media, etc.
- Good understanding of Government communication processes.
- Ability to successfully engage and interact with business stakeholders.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Only Australian Citizens are eligible to apply.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200164335.