CREATE JOB ALERT
advertise a job
Your browser does not support iframes.
Get Search Tips
Full time 3 Month Contract
Procurement Specialist- Extensive SAP experience
This is a great opportunity to work with a leading organization with a stong focus on employee development.
The Successful candidate will have:
• >10 years SAP consulting / project experience (MM / WM modules) – in Australia / US / Europe
• Logistics and supply chain background, operational background preferable
• Previous experience in analysing requirements and developing system and process solutions
• Strong influencing skills and ability to lead workshop discussions
• Process mapping experience
• SAP certification beneficial but not essential
• Exposure to new / relevant technologies preferable (mobility, SAP HANA, EWM etc.)
As the role will be based within group procurement, (YOU) will create master data and define system configuration.
If this opportunity excites you, please send your CV's to
or call Aditi for a confidential discussion at 087 8214 6241
Back to results
10 January 2017
I.T. & T
Adelaide / All Adelaide
Only People with the right to work in Australia / New Zealand may apply for this position.
Interested in this job?
Print this job
Want to see more jobs?
Create job alert
View all advertiser jobs
View advertiser profile
Share this Job
Email a friend
Share job on Facebook
Share job on Twitter
Share job on LinkedIn
Please enter your details below and you will be redirected to the application
I would like to receive email alerts for new jobs matching my search criteria.
I Accept the Terms and Conditions
Partner Job Sites
jobsjobsjobs Pty Ltd © 2011 All rights reserved.