This is an excellent opportunity for a Senior Change Analyst/Junior Change Manager to join a leading insurance organisation to join a current in-flight project of work.
This role is perfect for a Senior Change Analyst/Junior CM to expand on their skills in a large enterprise environment.
View to start in Jan 2017 - with interviews taking place now!
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Provide support to internal change team
- Putting together training & communications material
- Change Impact Assessment (high level and detailed)
- Organisational Change Management Plan & Delivery Program
- Stakeholder engagement
- Ensure data validation and ensuring data integrity
- Responsible for providing oversight of projects to ensure alignment and identify dependencies
- Engaging business lines and identifying change requirements
- Providing projects with change management support
- Contributing to capability development and coaching
- Liaising closely with vendors
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 3-5 years experience working as a Senior Change Analyst/Junior Change Manager within insurance or banking
- Experience working strategically on a portfolio of projects rather than delivery on singular projects
- You must have prior experience running change end-to-end
- Strong skills in putting together communications & training material
- Must be able to be business focused & communicate to business effectively on project status
- Must be autonomous & able to get the work done
- Ability to deliver when resource demand requires it
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Virginia Sarkis on 02 94645575. Please quote our job reference number: 200164080.