Our Federal Government client is looking for an experienced Biztalk Developer to join their team for a long term contract.
As a Biztalk Developer you are required to have experience in
- Analysis of existing BizTalk applications;
- Updating existing design artefacts with proposed changes;
- Implementation of proposed changes including liaising with testing, release management and operations teams;
- Work effectively in a small team environment;
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members; and
- Record and maintain files/information in accordance with AFP requirements.
To be suucesful in the role you should have
- Proven experience in design, development and support of BizTalk 2010, 2013 and/or 2016 applications;
- Ability to create design artefacts to allow deployment and support of applications;
- Knowledge and experience of Enterprise Application Integration patterns;
- Well-developed analytical and conceptual skills;
- Self-motivated, able to use initiative, innovative and a strong commitment to achieve business objectives;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Please note all applicants needs to Australian Citizenship with an eligibility to obtain and maintain a security clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Suma Kasinadhuni on 02 61519213. Please quote our job reference number: 200164001.