Great opportunity for an experienced Systems Engineer to join a reputable global managed services company. You will be working as part of a large team providing engineering support to a huge Australian based customer. Fantastic opportunity to gain exposure to a range of technologies in an Enterprise Environment.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Solid experience with the installation of Servers
- In-depth skills and knowledge in the administration and support of Microsoft products including but not limited to Windows Server
- Must have demonstrated experience in enterprise level Windows based environments including Windows clusters and data centre infrastructure.
- Solid exposure to VMWARE virtualisation technologies
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Active Directory (AD) and capability to monitor Windows servers and troubleshoot infrastructure related problems.
- A solid background working with ITIL processes, particularly Incident & Change Management
- Demonstrated server hardware management and fault resolution experience
- Experinence with Citrix NetScaler is highly desirable
Please note - Candidates must be Australian citizens to be eligible for this role
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200158427.