An exciting opportunity for a Senior Digital Marketing Manager for a leading Australasian company based in Sydney. This permeant opportunity would see the Digital Marketing Manager join an expanding team, identifying problem areas and implementing solid digital strategy.
What you’ll be doing:
- Design, implement and analyse controlled experiments to assess and optimise new opportunities across digital channels.
- Identify best-performing customer segments and develop precise targeting methods within search marketing.
- Develop and maintain reporting dashboards to support decision-making among digital marketing analysts and the Technical Solutions team.
- Stay current on industry tools, techniques and competitor marketing strategies.
- Manage delivery of scheduled and ad hoc reports, noting business trends in new customer counts, order/sales impact of marketing triggers and promoted product performance.
- Analyse results and develop performance improvement opportunities
Ideally looking for:
- 5 Years professional experience
- Hands on experience with experimentation set-up and assessment in marketing- relation applications
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- Experience with project management tools and methodologies required
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing digital marketing campaigns levering Marketing automation technology’s
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, SAS, SQL, PPC, querying or similar platforms and tools.
Looks like the role for you? Apply today!
Paxus digital Talent
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200163098.