There is a great opportunity for a solid System Engineer with MS Exchange experienec to work for a global IT company on a permanent base and provide operational and technical support activities for MS exchange 2010- 2016 .
You will be responsible for the management, support and configuration of physical and virtualised Exchange environments.
To be considered for this opportunity you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 5 years technical IT experience.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
- Solid experience with the installation of Servers.
- In-depth skills and knowledge in the administration and support of Microsoft products including but not limited to Exchange Server
- Advanced knowledge in Exchange 2013 including Lync / Skype and Office 365
- Excellent technical and user documentation skills and experience
- Exchange Certifications preferred – ie, Microsoft Windows MCITP/MCTS
Note: Must be Australian Citizen and be able to get Baseline Clearance
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200159753.