Our client is a National Children's Charity aiming to prevent child abuse with the goal of reducing the harm it causes to children, families and young people affected by abuse. This organisation is renowned for providing specialist counselling and therapeutic care programs to children and young people as well as running research and community awareness programs. It is also a Registered Training Organisation and delivers accredited and unaccredited training programs Australia Wide.
it is through continuing growth that we are hiring NEW key roles in Central HQ, If successful you will:-
- Work for an organisation that changes lives;
- Work with people who will truly inspire you, your workplace and the wider community;
- Join a growing and highly, highly credible organisation who continues to provide security through growth;
- Work with a highly regarded CEO and strong, loyal and dedicated Executive Leadership Team;
- Take on this NEW role and mould it to the objectives for success professionally and personally.
The focus of the role includes:-
- Leadership; Support the Finance and National Corporate Services Manager in achieving annual performance objectives for the unit;
- Stakeholder Relations; develop and maintain key high satisfaction levels with internal/external stakeholders;
- Policies & Procedures; Work with the Finance & National Corporate Manager to ensure policies, systems and procedures are reviewed to be effective to the business and aligned to the strategic goals of the organisation:
- Procurement Management; under the supervision of the Manager, Develop and implement new procurement/contract management systems as well as supporting the preparation of specifications, tenders, quotes for a range of good and services including negotiating contractual arrangements for the best value of money; Form Key supplier agreements and identify new opportunities /establish ways to improve efficiencies whilst meeting purchasing compliance;
- Processes; develop, review and control purchasing processes and policies to ensure the organisation has benefits, criteria and meets met; Review, develop and manage adherence by the organisation;
- Compliance: support internal processes to achieve compliance with legislation, standards, policies and regulatory requirementProcurement & Infrastructure Management; Achieve a range of outputs such as car fleet, office premises, IT and Communications Systems as well as developing, monitoring and maintaining other organisational assets; Budget planning and preparation and asset register management
You will bring:-
- Degree Qualifications in accounting/finance/business together with a CPA or CA registration or equivalent (or working towards);
- Demonstrated successes in Financial Management in processes, systems, budgeting, analysis, supervision and reporting;
- Demonstrated prior experience in a similar role;
- Experience in Plant and Equipment Management as well as coordination of office systems;
- Demonstrated commitment to a learning culture and continuous improvement:
- A strong knowledge of the Non-Profit Sector as advantage.
- Depending on experience and qualifications the salary range is between 75-87k plus salary packaging and Super reviewed based on qualifications, skills and role performance;
- The role is based in Head Office which is in the outer Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne to note;
- $1000 towards your personal development is on offer yearly;
- Candidates MUST hold a current Working With Children Check
We are working on a few NEW central roles which all connect. We urge candidates to get their application in January. Access to the Position Description/questions can go to firstname.lastname@example.org limited replies due to leave until returning 9th Jan 17. Please note that on application extensive screening questions will apply and form part of your assessment instead of addressing selection criteria. Failure to respond to this part of your application will result in the decline of application. We apologise, however due to the large volume of applications we receive only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
LEAD BY EXAMPLE - BE INSPIRED BY THE BEST