Are you a Tester with strong experience working in a financial institution, if so then this role is for you!
This role will involve working in a large, complex, fast paced environment. You will be responsible for the test planning, scripting, test automation and execution as well as assisting the team with production support tasks.
Your role will include the following responsibilities:
- Working closely with business representatives and developers to identify test requirements and test cases
- Assist the IT the wider business and vendors in developing Test Strategies for upcoming projects
- Develop test plans and test cases
- On-going management of test environments and infrastructure that will facilitate productive and reliable test executions
You should have the following skills and experience:
- 4 to 5 years’ experience working in a Financial Institution is essential
- Great communications skills so that you can interact with the development teams efficiently
- Experience with C++, VB.NET and PL/SQL would be an advantage
- Clear understanding and experience with scripting language
- Ability to present recommendations of solutions to clients and team members
- Great analytical skills
If your skills and experience match the above criteria, please click the link to apply!
*please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Amy Tillett on 02 94645514. Please quote our job reference number: 200164406.