Paxus' government client is seeking an experienced Tester who has significant experience with ETL/Data Load testing and a minimum of 5 years experience with information technology software testing.
Duties will include:
- Designing and executing test plans on new and existing applications.
- Recording and documenting results and compare to expected results.
- Detecting software failures so that defects may be discovered and corrected.
- Maintaining a database of software defects.
- Examining code and execution of code in various environments.
- Verifying specific action or function of code.
- Developing and documenting application test plans based on software requirements and technical specifications.
- Ensuring data integrity standards.
- Performing reviews, walkthroughs, or inspections.
- Performing other testing duties as necessary.
- developing test cases for both functional and non-functional requirements and executing them to ensure the system meets specifications.
- writing documentation for system testing phases, including test plans, test cases, test reviews, and test summary reports.
- managing defects including identifying, analysing, and resolving issues.
- monitoring of progress of testing and agreed test schedules and providing high level test status reports for project managers, team leaders etc.
- communicating effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Working effectively with minimal direction, while maintaining high productivity.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jocelyn Reid on 02 6151 9204. Please quote our job reference number: 200164334.