Our client is an influential, global law firm who provide themselves on their knowledge base and their high quality of services. They are an experienced organisation who are heavily client focused and align themselves with client values to obtain seamless outcomes. Being a top 20 global law firm, they are innovative and imaginative in their approach to communication and work culture.
This role is perfect for someone who is looking to challenge themselves, taking on responsibility and ownership of tasks in a corporate environment. You will be supporting senior partners of the department, leading two junior support staff and directing workloads. This role offers an excellent salary package, with great employee benefits and rewards for the right candidate.
- Preparing documents (briefs, court subpoenas, spreadsheets and other office-related letters)
- Organise and maintain files (online & hard-copy)
- General administration support
- Assisting with research for cases (gathering documents, submitting paperwork to courthouses)
- Scheduling client appointments
- Answering phone calls
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Maintaining the firm's legal research references
To be successful in this role, you must be:
- Proven experience supporting in a similar role, minimum 4 years +
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (high-intermediate minimum)
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously & pro-actively to complete tasks
- Exceptional time management & organisation skills, you must be able to prioritise work to meet deadlines
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link on this page. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Hayley or David on 9220 3400. Please submit your resume in Microsoft Word format only. PDFs will not be accepted.