Ready for a new challenge in 2017? Do you have Supply Chain and Warehouse Management
experience? Then we have the perfect role for you! Please read on...
Our client, a highly successful family run business based in Tullamarine
is looking for an experienced Warehouse Manager to join their small to medium team. Specialising in the manufacturing and supply of construction commercial parts, this business is seeking someone to oversee and run the day to day operations and to be hands-on in their 2700 square warehouse.
With over 9000 product ranges, your primary focus will be to;
- Manage a team of approximately 6 in the warehouse
- Provide training, objectives and training for the team
- Exceed company KPI's
- Streamline and develop procedures and improvement plans to obtain the best outcome.
- Being hands-on daily, being involved with the picking and packing of orders
- Unloading and loading of trucks and containers
The successful candidate will have:
- Ideally have some previous experience in Supply Chain/Warehouse management
- Proven experience leading a small dedicated team
- High level of organisation skills and the ability to work to tight timeframes
- Current Forklift Licence LF
- And understanding of OH&S requirements and the ability to ensure all team members adhere to the required guidelines.
- People Management Skills
This is a fast paced Australian business that rewards its employees for their efforts. Free lunches on Fridays, flexible working hours, a non-micro management environment, excellent salary remuneration is just some of the perks of this role.
Courier deliveries can start as early as 6am and the warehouse operation would generally finish by 4.30pm daily, with no weekend work required.
Be part of integral part of this management team, by applying online below by forwarding your resume. Alternatively, you can call Niki Seeley on (03) 9335 9999 for a confidential conversation.