There are a number of financial services clients seeking external copy writers to work on developing marketing communications plans and calendars to increase and retain members and customer base.
Working closely with the marketing team, you will create and deliver external communications to a number of audiences across a number of projects and channels.
Your key responsibilities include:
- Create and deliver engaging content for web and print
- Manage a number of communication initiatives, projects and campaigns
- Translate technical terms and financial information into easy to understand speak
- Assist with the creation of marketing collateral
- Develop communication plans and calendar
- Contribute to and manage social media channels
- Assist members of the marketing team
What you will bring to the role
You will be a creative copy writer with experience working within a marketing team, ideally with exposure and understanding of financial services sector. You enjoy working with a team and offering assistance to other members, when required, to ensure the success of the project. You will also have:
- Demonstrated experience writing creative copy for web and print.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience writing to different audiences and to design layout
- Marketing or Communications degree or relevant qualification.
If this sounds like you, please kindly submit your application to Alyce O'Brien or call for a confidential conversation on 03 8606 0305.