Our client is seeking to employ an experienced technical adviser with a demonstrated agronomic background who will provide direct support and knowledge to a select group of production based stakeholders. This is a highly rewarding and diverse role that encapsulates the truest form of agricultural extension and will require the successful candidate to travel regularly within the Goulburn valley and Gippsland.
The successful candidate will be required to have the following attributes;
- Relevant technical agronomic experience - ideally in horticulture and/or pastures
- 3-5 years demonstrated practical agronomic experience and understanding of relevant production techniques
- High self-motivation and discipline with a proactive, self-managed approach
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work autonomously but as part of team
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to mentor and transfer knowledge direct to stakeholders in a timely manner.
This role requires a real commitment to best practice, safety, and ethics, as well as personal qualities such as integrity and teamwork – these values are consistent with the business and its stakeholders. This role will offer further career development opportunities both locally and internationally.
An excellent remuneration package is on offer to attract candidates of the highest calibre. If you would like further information on this great opportunity, please contact Nigel Crawley on 03 9645 5200.