Our client is an internationally renowned Real Estate development company that is eager to build upon recent successes within the residential real estate market. With projects across Australia and Asia this is a truly international business.
The Sydney office has one site undergoing construction, and with another 3 already acquired, they are seeking an experienced Acquisitions Specialist in order to maintain the momentum for their plans.
The role is not like any other Acquisitions and Development roles, where you are simply retained to acquire sites and assets, but they want to learn and grow from you as an experienced individual! You will be able to play a strong factor in the direction that the company goes, as well as suggest what YOU need to conduct the role effectively.
Factor in strong financial backing from head office coupled with a generous remuneration package and what you have is a recipe for a challenging yet highly satisfying role that will certainly add more depth to your Real Estate career.
WHATS ON OFFER
- Generous remuneration and bonuses
- Working alongside a highly experienced team who have experience in running large numbers of projects and in a corporate environment.
- The chance for you to be a guide for the company within the Sydney market.
- Diversity and scope to make the role more challenging and rewarding.
- Identifying, assessing and securing new sites for potential residential development as well as commercial assets.
- Managing the process from start to finish between the vendors and yourself in order to deliver the acquisition
- Running feasibility studies and financial analysis to model potential performance
- Sourcing development approvals for acquired projects from the appropriate parties
- Highly experienced and with a demonstrable track record in Real Estate acquisitions
- Possess a strong understanding of the development process from start to finish.
- Have experience in the acquisitions of real estate assets as well as potential development sites.
- Have a strong local real estate network
- Knowledge of the construction process and architectural process would also be highly regarded
- Candidates who are fluent in Mandarin will be held in high regard
This is a truly exciting opportunity to work with a leading organisation where you will have direct influence on the growth and future direction of the business.
Design & Construct guarantees to keep your enquiry confidential and will always meet with you first before submitting your details to any of our clients. Your details will not be passed onto a 3rd party without your prior consent.
As a corporate member of the Recruitment & Consulting Services Association (RCSA), Housing Industry Association (HIA), Master Builders Association (MBA) and Civil Contractors Federation (CCF). Design & Construct always acts in accordance with their Code for Professional Conduct.
Identity and residency checks will be performed to verify work entitlements in Australia.
For further information regarding this position or any other opportunities that we currently have available please contact Kate McGreavy in confidence on 0468 356 699
To view all of Design & Construct's current opportunities pleaseÂ
visit our websiteÂ www.designandconstruct.com.au